GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer, together with our terms and conditions of use.
The information provided at yinandjuice.com.au is generic in nature and we take no responsibility for its usage. Our content is not intended to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice. Information obtained here should never cause disregard or delay seeking advice or treatment from a medical or healthcare provider. Use of any information from the content of this site is done solely at your own risk. The material and content on this site is for general information purposes only. Whilst we have exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of the material contained on this website, the information is not specific nor does it take into account your personal circumstances, individual health, medical, physical or emotional situation or needs.
By accessing and using this website you acknowledge that you have read these conditions and agree, without limitation, to be bound by them.
why not find out more YOGA CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
- All classes are required to be paid upfront, via the www.yinandjuice.com.au/store. You are required to select which class you will be attending during your purchase.
- Due to the class size restriction, class may be cancelled if not adequately filled by at least 2 students. Students will be notified of class cancellations via their nominated preferred contact method with a minimum of 2 hours notice from the scheduled class time.
- Yin & Juice will make every possible effort to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, there may be times when a scheduled class is unable to be delivered.
No late entry is permitted, so please ensure that you arrive before the scheduled class time.
- All purchases are final and Yin & Juice does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
Yin & Juice is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late or changed. In the event a class or workshop has been cancelled, a refund or transfer will be offered to pre-purchased classes/workshops.
We are not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings while they are at the studio.
All passes and memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared.
purchase robaxin medication NEW STUDENT INTRODUCTORY OFFER
- Any introductory offer made by Yin & Juice may only be purchased by new members who have not yet attended the studio.
- Introductory Offers will be valid for specified terms, expressed as number of classes. The term of the Introductory Offer will commence on the date of your first visit.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of any Introductory Offer due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
5 CLASS PASS
- All five class passes expire in 3 months of the first class that you attend after your purchase of the pass.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the 5 Class Pass due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
10 CLASS PASS
- All ten class passes expire in 6 months of the first class that you attend after your purchase of the pass.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the 10 Class Pass due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
• The way we collect, use and disclose personal information;
• The way we protect the quality and security of such personal information;
• The way that access can be granted to personal information held by us;
• The manner of dealing with any complaints concerning the correctness of or access to personal information held by us.
The material contained in this site is the copyright of yinandjuice.com.au and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.The site and the data in it are supplied solely for informational use. Apart from permitted uses under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), and, except for the temporary copy held in your computer’s cache and downloading for private use, no part of the material or data contained in this site may be reproduced, altered, transmitted or re-used for any purpose whatsoever without the written permission of yinandjuice.com.au